Applies to ALL nationalities (arrive with any kind of visa)
Before the trip:
– Minimum 2x vaccinations (of those authorized by the WHO; or 1x if it is from Johnson & Johnson, Sputnik V or Convidecia), the 2nd being at least 14 days before departure. Children 0-11 years only need a negative PCR result. Children 12 and over are considered adults, so they will need the min. of 2 vaccinations put. Any proof of recovery from Covid-19 will not count as vaccination. If you cannot get vaccinated due to health conditions, you need a medical certificate from a State Hospital in your country in English stating that the person cannot participate in your Government’s vaccination program.
– Record your vaccinations here. If the system fails, you can submit a physical (paper) copy of your completed EU/WHO vaccination certificates. Upon arrival at the airport, the staff can help you register on the PEDULI LINDUNGI app (you must always be reachable on Whatsapp).
– PCR Covid-19 negative max. 48 hours from the country of origin.
– They must compulsorily follow the health protocol during the pandemic (always use a mask, including in private transport; frequent hand washing/disinfection, etc).
– Medical Insurance that covers SGD20,000 and COVID19. There are problems with many insurances, since they cover hospitalization expenses but not centralized isolation. To avoid later problems, we recommend you to purchase your Indonesian Covid-19 insurance at Jagawisata (Rp500,000/pax).
– Registration of the e-CD (Electronic Custom Declaration).
– NO LONGER REQUIRED ANY PCR AT DESTINATION
– If your airline/authorities require a negative PCR before departure, you can order your PCR before departure here. If you are traveling as a family, you can include up to 10 people in 1 registration (Rp275,000/pax). It can be done at the departure airport / at an assigned laboratory / at your hotel (Rp275,000 + visit expenses). It is done in the morning and the result is received by Whatsapp or email in the afternoon of the same day, so it is usually done min. 1 to 2 days before departure.
Children younger than 18 years old will follow the regulations of the parents. If parents are already vaccined, children:
– will not be requested any vaccine but will need to have a PCR test (paid by the parents)
– will not need to be vaccined upon arrival (as they will have a PCR done)
– will not need any quarantine upon arrival (as parents do not need either)
1.- Temperature check. If it is 37,5ºC or more, you will need to have a PCR (at your cost).
2. – Luggage collection, pass the last checkpoint with the luggage + QR code + transfer to your hotel.
3.- It is not allowed to talk in person or by phone on public transport (boats, buses, planes…) | It is not allowed to eat or drink on planes or road trips or others of less than 2 hours (except if you need to take medication).